إعـــــــلان

تقليص
1 من 3 < >

تحميل التطبيق الرسمي لموسوعة الآجري

2 من 3 < >

الإبلاغ عن مشكلة في المنتدى

تساعدنا البلاغات الواردة من الأعضاء على منتدى الآجري في تحديد المشكلات وإصلاحها في حالة توقف شيء ما عن العمل بشكل صحيح.
ونحن نقدّر الوقت الذي تستغرقه لتزويدنا بالمعلومات عبر مراسلتنا على بريد الموقع ajurryadmin@gmail.com
3 من 3 < >

فهرسة جميع الشروح المتوفرة على شبكة الإمام الآجري [مبوبة على حسب الفنون] أدخل يا طالب العلم وانهل من مكتبتك العلمية

بسم الله والصلاة والسلام على رسول الله -صلى الله عليه - وعلى آله ومن ولاه وبعد :

فرغبة منا في تيسير العلم واشاعته بين طلابه سعينا لتوفير جميع المتون وشروحها المهمة لتكوين طلبة العلم ، وقد قطعنا شوطا لابأس به في ذلك ولله الحمد والمنة وحده ، إلا أنه إلى الآن يعاني بعض الأعضاء والزوار من بعض الصعوبات في الوصول للشروح والمتون المرادة لتداخل الشروح أو لقلة الخبرة التقنية .

من أجل هذا وذاك جاء هذا الموضوع ليكون موضوعا مرجعا جامعا مرتبا بإذن الله لكل المواد العلمية الموضوعة حاليا في شبكتنا ومرتبا على حسب أبواب الفنون العلمية (العقيدة، الفقه، الحديث،...)وسنحاول أيضا ترتيبها على مستويات الطلب (المبتدئ ، المتوسط ، المنتهي) سيتم تحديثه تبعا بعد إضافة أي شرح جديد .

من هـــــــــــنا
شاهد أكثر
شاهد أقل

طلب ترجمة كتاب المنهج المختصر للداخلين في الاسلام - البرعي

تقليص
X

• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• طلب ترجمة كتاب المنهج المختصر للداخلين في الاسلام - البرعي

أرجوا أن تجدوا لي ترجمة هذا الكتاب بغير العربية ومن أستطاع ترجمته فجزاه الله خيرا
    اسم الكتاب : المنهج المختصر للداخلين في الاسلام
    المؤلف : فضيلة الشيخ عبد العزيز بن يحيى البرعي حفظه الله
    http://www.olamayemen.com/show_book72.html

جزى الله شيخنا البرعي،

une méthodologie brève pour ceux qui entrent

dans la religion de l'Islam

الكتاب بالفرنسية غير متوفر على الشابكة .

تخصصي ليس ترجمة ، ولكنني اتصلت ببعض أهل الإختصاص ، ونرجوا من الله عزوجل أن يلقى طلبنا هذا القبول وينجح مشروع ترجمته ولم لا إلى جميع اللغات.

تعليق

ترجمة نصف الكتاب

وجدنا ترجمة نصف الكتاب من إحدى المنتديات، بقي النصف الآخر، فياحبذا لو كان هناك مجموعة من الإخوة والأخوات يتقنوا اللغه الإنجليزية، كلن يأخذ قسماً يتم ترجمته ووضعه هنا، وبعدها مشرف المنبر يتكفل بمراجعته إن تيسر له، وفريق التفريغ يتكفل بتنسيقه إن تيسر لهم، وفيما يلي ما لم يتم ترجمته بعد:
      - صفة الأذان
      - صفة الصلاة
      - وجوب أداء الزكاة
      - وجوب صيام رمضان
      - وجوب الحج
      - الخاتمة
      والله ولي التوفيق.
      ــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ ــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ
      بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

الحمد لله رب العالمين وصلى الله على محمد وعلى آله وسلم وبعد فإن مَن منُّ الله عليه بالدخول في الإسلام فقد حاز خير الدنيا والآخرة فعليك يا عبد الله أن تحمد الله على ذلك وأن تشكره قال تعالى (وإذ تأذن ربكم لئن شكرتم لأزيدنكم ولئن كفرتم إن عذابي لشديد ) وأسأل الله أن يتم عليك هذه النعمة إلى أن تموت وأنت على الإسلام قال تعالى (يآيها الذين أمنوا اتقوا الله حق تقاته ولا تموتن إلا وأنتم مسلمون).
      كيفية الدخول في الاسلام

واعلم أنه يلزمك عند الدخول في الإسلام أن تغتسل ثم تنطق الشهادتين قائلا (أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وأشهد أن محمدا رسول الله)وتكون بهذه الشهادة قد دخلت في الإسلام ولو كنت قبل ذلك في أي ملة إلا إذا كنت من قبل ذلك من أمة عيسى ابن مريم عليه وعلى نبينا الصلاة والسلام فيلزمك أن تقول في شهادتك ( أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وأشهد أن محمدا رسول الله وأن عيسى عبد الله ورسوله) .

ـــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ ـــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ

"The particulars of entering the Religion of Islâm"
      In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, Most Merciful
      All praise belongs to Allah the Lord of all the worlds; and May Allah send blessings and send salutations upon Muhammad, His family and companions.
      To proceed, indeed whomever Allah has blessed upon him/her to enter into the Religion of Islâm, and then surely he has achieved the best of this worldly life as well as the hereafter. Hence, it is incumbent upon you, Oh servant of Allah, that you praise Allah for that and that you show gratitude to Him. Allah the Most High says (in the Quran, His Last Revelation),
      "And (remember) when your Lord proclaimed, "If you give thanks (by accepting Faith and worshipping none but Allâh), I will give you more (of My Blessings), but if you are thankless (i.e. disbelievers), verily! My Punishment is indeed severe." [Surah 14:7]
      Moreover, I ask Allah that He continue this blessing upon you until you pass away while you are upon the Religion of Islâm. Allah the Most High says (in the Quran, His Last Revelation),

"O you who believe! Fear Allâh, as He should be feared; and die not except in a state of Islâm (as Muslims) with complete submission to Allâh." [Surah 3:102]

And you must know that it will be incumbent upon you when entering the Religion of Islâm that take Ghusl (i.e. a bath), afterwards need to say the two testimonies stating,

"Ash' ha'du an lā ilāha illā Allâh, wa Ash' ha'du anna Muhammadān Rasūllallah"

”I bear witness that none has the right to be worshipped in truth except Allah alone, and I bear witness that indeed Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah."

You will be, by way of this testimony, have entered the Religion of Islâm even if you were before that in any other Religion. Even if you was before that (i.e. testimony) from the Religion of 'Esā (i.e. Jesus) the son Mary, may Allah send blessing on him as well as our Prophet (i.e. Muhammad). Therefore, it is incumbent upon you to say in your testimony,

"Ash' ha'du an lā ilāha illā Allâh, wa Ash' ha'du anna Muhammadān Rasūllallahi, wa an 'Esā 'Abdullahi wa Rasūllallahi "

”I bear witness that none has the right to be worshipped in truth except Allah alone, and I bear witness that indeed Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah and that indeed 'Esā (i.e. Jesus) is the servant and Messenger of Allah."

ـــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ ـــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ ـــــــــــــــــــــــــ
      وجوب تحقيق التوحيد

ثم عليك بعد نطق الشهادتين أن تحقق التوحيد في نفسك فلا يصدر منك ما يخل بتوحيدك فإياك أن تدعو غير الله سواء من الملائكة أو النبيين أو الصالحين أحياء أو أمواتا فلا تقل يا رسول الله ولا يا حسين ولا يا علي ولا يا فاطمة ولا يا بدوي ولا غير ذلك من الخلق أمواتا وإحياءا بل تدعو الله وحده لا شريك له ،كذلك لا تذبح لغير الله ولا تحلف بغير الله ولا تلجأ في أمورك كلها إلا إلى الله فهو الذي بيده كل شيء قال تعالى مخاطبا نبيه محمدا صلى الله عليه وعلى آله وسلم (قل لا أملك لنفسي نفعا ولا ضرا إلا ما شاء الله) فإذا كان الرسول صلى الله عليه وعلى آله وسلم لا يملك لنفسه نفعا ولا ضرا وهو حي فمن باب أولى أنه لا يملك لغيره نفعا أو ضرا وهو ميت وإذا كان هذا الكلام في شأن الرسول صلى الله عليه وعلى آله وسلم فغيره من باب أولى أن يكون كذلك لا يملك لغيره نفعا ولا ضرا وإياك أن تحلف بغير الله فإن النبي صلى الله عليه وعلى آله وسلم يقول ( من كان حالفا فليحلف بالله أو ليصمت) .

ـــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ ـــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ ـــــــــــــــــــــــــ

The obligation of actualizing Tawheed (Allah's True Oneness)
      Afterwards it is incumbent on you after saying the two testimonies that you actualize Tawheed (i.e. Allah's true Oneness) within yourself. Hence, it should not originate from you what will violate your singling Allah's oneness (i.e. by way of His Lordship, His Worship, & Names and Attributes). So be cautious from supplicating to other than Allah; it does not make a difference if the supplication is to the angels, the prophets, or the Righteous alive or deceased.
      Therefore, do not say, "Yā Rasūllallah" (i.e. to call/invoke the Messenger of Allah); nor should you say, "Yā Husain" (i.e. to call/invoke the son of 'Ali, the grandson of the Messenger of Allah). Neither should you say, "Yā 'Ali" (i.e. to call/invoke the cousin of the Messenger of Allah). Neither should you say, "Yā Fatimah"(calling/ invoking the daughter of the Messenger of Allah); nor should you say, "Yā Badwi." Nor other than them among the creation dead or alive; rather you should call/supplicate to Allah alone (directly); He has no partners (i.e. in that). Likewise, do not make slaughters/sacrifices for other than Allah. Do not swear by other than Allah. Do not entrust any of your matters/affairs in anyone or anything save for Allah because He is the one who everything is in His complete and total possession. Allah, the Most High, said addressing His Prophet, May Allah send peace and blessings on him,
      "Say (Muhammad), I possess no power of benefit or hurt to myself except as Allâh wills."[Al-A'raf 7:188]
      Therefore, if the Messenger of Allah, may Allah send blessings and salutations on him, did not possess any power of benefit or hurt to himself while he was alive, then with all the more reason that he does not possess any power to benefit or hurt to anyone else while he is decease. Moreover, if this statement, in the Quran, was the case of the Messenger, may Allah send blessings and salutations on him, therefore other than he with even more reason does not possess any power to benefit or hurt anyone else. In addition, beware from swearing by other than Allah, because indeed the prophet may Allah send blessings and salutations on him, said,
      "Whoever swears, then he/she should swear by Allah (alone) or he should remain silent."

وجوب حب الصحابة الذين هم نقلة الدين

وعليك بحب أصحاب الرسول صلى الله عليه وعلى آله وسلم جميعا سواء في ذلك من كان من قرابة النبي صلى الله عليه وعلى آله وسلم أو غيرهم من بقية الصحابة رضي الله عنهم سواء في ذلك المهاجرون والأنصار تقدم في ذلك العشرة المبشرين بالجنة وهم أبو بكر وعمر وعثمان وعلي وطلحة والزبير وعبد الرحمن بن عوف وسعد بن أبي وقاص وسعيد بن زيد وأبو عبيدة بن الجراح وهكذا زوجات النبي صلى الله عليه وعلى آله وسلم فإن احترامهن من احترام الرسول صلى الله عليه وعلى آله وسلم واعلم أن الصحابة رضي الله عنهم هم الذين نقلوا إلينا دين الإسلام ومن طعن فيهم فقد طعن في الدين الذي نقلوه وكم من منافق يظهر الإسلام ويبطن الكفر وحين صعب عليه الطعن في رسول الله صلى الله عليه وعلى آله وسلم طعن في صحابته وزوجاته وحين صعب عليه الطعن في دين الإسلام طعن في نقلته وهم الصحابة فتنبه لهذا المزلق الخطير الذي يروََّج له في هذا العصر ترويجا بالغا من قبل الكفرة والمنافقين.

ـــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ ـــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ

"The obligation of having love for the Companions of the Prophet, who are the carriers of the Religion"
      Moreover, it is incumbent on you to love the companions of the messengerr, all of them without distinction regarding that the muhājirūn (i.e. those who migrated from Mecca to Medina) and the An'sar (i.e. those who aided the Prophetr, and the muhājirūn). Those who take precedence in that love are the ten companions who were given glad tidings of Paradise; and they are Abu Bakr, 'Umar, 'Uthman, 'Ali, Tal'ha, Zubair, 'Abdur-Rahman bin 'Awf, Sa'd Bin Abi Waqās, Sa'eed bin Zayd, and Abu 'Ubaydah. In this manner the wives of the Prophetr, for indeed having high regard and honoring them is from honoring the Messengerr.
      You must come to know that the companions of the Prophet, may Allah be pleased with them, are, who conveyed and transmitted to us the religion of Islâm; and whoever defames and/or speaks ill of them, then indeed he has defamed the Religion of Islâm, which the companions have conveyed. How many of the hypocrites make apparent their Islâm and conceal their disbelief; and when it is difficult on them to defame the Messenger of Allahr, them will try to speak ill of His companions and his wives. In addition, when it is difficult on them to defame the religion of Islâm then they will try to speak ill of its conveyance and they are the companions. So beware of this dangerous pitfall, which has spread in this era intensely on the part of the Disbelievers and Hypocrites.

الحث على محاسن الأخلاق وعلى الطاعات واحذر من مساوئ الأخلاق ومن المعاصي

ثم احرص على محاسن الأخلاق وترفع عن دنيئها فاجتنب الزنا واصبر على العزوبة وعليك بالتحلي بالعفاف قال تعالى ( و ليستعفف الذين لا يجدون نكاحا حتى يغنيهم الله من فضله ) وقد حرم الله الزنا صيانة للأعراض وحفظا للأنساب.واحذر من الخمر فإنها من عمل الشيطان وهي أم الخبائث وقد لعن النبي صلى الله عليه وعلى آله وسلم كل من شارك في الخمر بشرب أو عمل أو حمل وغير ذلك وقد حرم الله الخمر صيانة للعقول. واحذر من الربا فإنه حرب لله ورسوله قال الله تعالى (يا أيها الذين آمنوا اتقوا الله وذروا ما بقي من الربا إن كنتم مؤمنين فإن لم تفعلوا فأذنوا بحرب من الله ورسوله ) واجتنب الظلم والكذب والحسد والغش وسوء الجوار وعقوق الوالدين وإن أمرك أبواك أو أحدهما فأطعهما ما لم يكن معصية لله عز وجل قال تعالى ( وإن جاهداك على أن تشرك بي ما ليس لك به علم فلا تطعهما وصاحبهما في الدنيا معروفا)وقال النبي صلى الله عليه وعلى آله وسلم {لا طاعة لمخلوق في معصية الخالق } واحرص على الرزق الحلال ولو قل فإياك أن تبيع الخمر أو الخنزير أو تتعامل بالميسر الذي قد جعلت له في بعض الدول مسابقات ليلية وعليك أن تأمر أهلك بالحجاب الشرعي وهكذا المسلمة عليها أن تحافظ على حجابها ولا تنتظر حتى يأمرها وليها بل تبادر إلى ذلك من نفسها سواء كانت مسلمة من قبل أو أنها أسلمت بعد كفرها فالمرأة المسلمة تعتز بحجابها ولا تبالي بكلام أي معترض على حجابها .

ـــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ ـــــــــــــــــــــــ

Then be sure to a good attitude and disdain Dniiha then avoid adultery and patient on celibacy and you act with Balafav he says (and whoever does not have a marriage until Allah enriches them of His bounty) Allaah has forbidden adultery maintenance of the symptoms and preserved for genealogy. Beware of the wine they are the work of the devil, a mother of all evils The curse of the Prophet Allah bless him and peace and blessings of all those involved in alcohol drinking, work or pregnancy and other God has forbidden alcohol, maintenance of the minds. Beware of riba, it is a war God and His Messenger, God said (O ye who believe, fear Allah and give up what remains of usury, if ye are believers, the you do not take a notice of war from Allah and His Messenger) and avoid injustice, lies, envy, fraud and bad neighbor, and disobeying parents and other things your parents or one Votahma what was not a sin to God Almighty the Almighty said (although they strive to involve me what you have no knowledge there is no final destination in the world known) and the Prophet Allah bless him and peace and blessings of (no obedience to any creature in disobedience to the Creator) and make sure a living I'm even less so beware to sell alcohol or pork, deal facilitator, who had made him in some countries, competitions for a night and you have to order the family proper hijab, and so Muslims have to preserve the veil and do not wait to tell her of her guardian, but do so from the same whether she was a Muslim by or converted to Islam after Kfarha proud Bhjabha Muslim women do not care about any objection to the words of her hijab.

أهمية الاتباع والحذر من الابتداع

وعليك بالثبات على كتاب الله وسنة رسوله صلى الله عليه وعلى آله وسلم واحذر على نفسك من البدع بشتى أنواعها فكن بعيدا عن الصوفية والشيعة والخوارج (جماعة التكفير )والمعتزلة و الأشاعرة و الماتريدية وغيرهم وكن مجالسا لأهل السنة الذين يوجهونك إلى كتاب الله وسنة رسوله صلى الله عليه وعلى آله وسلم لا يعلقونك بفلان ولا بفلان وحذر من الحزبية المساخة بشتى صورها وأشكالها

ـــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ ـــــ

"The significance of adhering to the Sunnah and the importance of cautioning from Innovation (i.e. introducing new matters into the Religion of Islâm)"

In addition, it is incumbent upon you to remain firm on the Book of Allah (i.e. Quran) as well as the authentic Sunnah of His Messengerr; you should caution yourself from Bida' (i.e. newly invented matters introduced after the legislation was completed) by its diverse ways.

So be distance from Sufiyyah, Shism, the Khawarij (those deem who commit major sins to be a disbeliever), the Mu'tazilah, the Ashāe'rah (i.e. those who deny some of the names and attributes of Allah), the Mātarēdeyah and other than them.

Be one who is in the company of the people of the Sunnah, those who will direct you the Book of Allah and the Sunnah of His Messengerr; they will not connect you to such and such person. In addition, be cautious from Hizbiyah (i.e. to gather into groups upon falsehood in opposition of the Truth) with its diverse appearances and types.

صفة الوضوء

وعليك بحفظ ما استطعت من القرآن ولو إلى سورة الزلزلة من أجل أن تقرأ بها في صلاتك وحافظ على الصلوات الخمس مع الجماعة واعلم أن من ترك الصلاة فقد كفر ومن ترك الصلاة في جماعة بدون عذر فقد عصى الله ورسوله صلى الله عليه وعلى آله وسلم ولا يلزم النساء حضور الجماعة وإذا أتيت إلى الصلاة فأحسن وضوءك قال الله تعالى { يا أيها الذين آمنوا إذا قمتم إلى الصلاة فاغسلوا وجوهكم وأيديكم إلى المرافق وامسحوا برؤوسكم وأرجلكم إلى الكعبين وإن كنتم جنبا فاطهروا ...}
      وصفة الوضوء كما يلي :
      إذا كنت قد قضيت حاجتك من بول أو غائط فاستنج وذلك بغسل قبلك ودبرك بالماء واجعل اليمنى لصب الماء و اليسرى لمسح الفرجين ولا يجوز أن تمسح باليمنى فرجك ثم اغسل يديك خارج الإناء لا سيما إذا كنت بعد الاستيقاظ من النوم ثم تمضمض واستنشق وذلك بأن تأخذ كفا من ماء فتجعل بعضه في فمك والباقي في أنفك ثم تدخل أصبعك في فمك فتدلك أسنانك وإن كان لديك سواك فهو أفضل ثم تستنثر وذلك بإخراج الماء من أنفك بقوة لتخرج الأوساخ من أنفك ثم تغسل وجهك من منابت الشعر إلى أسفل الذقن إلى فروع الأذنين ثم تغسل يدك اليمنى ثم اليسرى إلى المرفقين وترفع فوق المرفقين قليلا في العضد ثم تمسح رأسك وذلك بأن تأخذ الماء في يدك وتبلل به كفيك ثم تضع كفيك على مقدم رأسك فتمرهما على رأسك إلى القفا ثم تردهما إلى مقدم رأسك ولا تكتفي بمسح الناصية ثم أدخل أصبعيك السبابتين في أذنيك وامسح بإبهاميك ظاهر أذنيك ثم اغسل قدميك إلى الكعبين وهما العظمان الناشزان بين الساق والقدم وعليك أن تشرع في الساق قليلا واعلم أن جميع الأعضاء يستحب أن تغسلها ثلاثا ثلاثا أو مرتين مرتين أو واحدة واحدة إذا تأكدت أن الماء قد بلل العضو تبليلا حسنا إلا الرأس والأذنين فإنهما يمسحان مسحة واحدة وتقول في أول الوضوء (بسم الله )وفي نهاية الوضوء تقول: أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وحده لا شريك له وأشهد أن محمدا عبده ورسوله.

ـــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ ــــــــــ

You save what you can from the Qur&#39;an, even to the Az-Zalzala in order to read them in your prayers and keep the five daily prayers with the group and I know that praying is a kaafir is not praying in congregation, without excuse, has disobeyed Allaah and His Messenger, may Allah bless him and his family peace and do not require women to the presence of the group and if you come to pray so well and blessings God said (O ye who believe if you have to pray, wash your faces and your hands to the elbows, rub Brwoskm and your feet to the ankles if you side Vatehroa ...) <br>Recipe ablution as follows: <br>If you&#39;ve spent your need of urine or faeces Fastnj by washing before thee, and Dberk water and make the right cast of water and left to clear the Almishqin may not be cleared with the right, your private part and then wash your hands out of the pot, especially if you&#39;re after waking up from sleep and then rinses his mouth and inhale as to take a handful of water, making the part in your mouth and the rest in your nose and then enter your finger in your mouth Vtdlk your teeth if you have a miswak is better then Tstnther so remove the water from your nose firmly to get out dirt from the nose and then wash your face reared in the hair to the bottom of the chin to the branches of the ears, then wash your right hand and then left up to the elbows and flying over the elbows slightly in the upper arm and then wipe your head and so to take water in your hand and wet by your hands and then put your hands on by the head Vtmarhama on your head to the nape and then Trdahma to the author of your head, not only clearing the corner and then enter Osbaik forefingers in your ears and clear Bibhammek apparent your ears and then wash your feet to the ankles and are Alazman Naczan between the legs and feet and you have to proceed in the leg a bit and I know that all members is recommended to be washed three times three times or two times or one by one, if you make sure that the water might moisten member Tblela Well, except the head and ears, they scan the swab and one says In the first ablution (the name of God) At the end of ablution says: I testify that there is no god but Allah alone with no partner and I testify that Muhammad is His slave and Messenger.

تعليق

يعمل...
      X