إعـــــــلان

تقليص
1 من 3 < >

تحميل التطبيق الرسمي لموسوعة الآجري

2 من 3 < >

الإبلاغ عن مشكلة في المنتدى

تساعدنا البلاغات الواردة من الأعضاء على منتدى الآجري في تحديد المشكلات وإصلاحها في حالة توقف شيء ما عن العمل بشكل صحيح.
ونحن نقدّر الوقت الذي تستغرقه لتزويدنا بالمعلومات عبر مراسلتنا على بريد الموقع ajurryadmin@gmail.com
3 من 3 < >

فهرسة جميع الشروح المتوفرة على شبكة الإمام الآجري [مبوبة على حسب الفنون] أدخل يا طالب العلم وانهل من مكتبتك العلمية

بسم الله والصلاة والسلام على رسول الله -صلى الله عليه - وعلى آله ومن ولاه وبعد :

فرغبة منا في تيسير العلم واشاعته بين طلابه سعينا لتوفير جميع المتون وشروحها المهمة لتكوين طلبة العلم ، وقد قطعنا شوطا لابأس به في ذلك ولله الحمد والمنة وحده ، إلا أنه إلى الآن يعاني بعض الأعضاء والزوار من بعض الصعوبات في الوصول للشروح والمتون المرادة لتداخل الشروح أو لقلة الخبرة التقنية .

من أجل هذا وذاك جاء هذا الموضوع ليكون موضوعا مرجعا جامعا مرتبا بإذن الله لكل المواد العلمية الموضوعة حاليا في شبكتنا ومرتبا على حسب أبواب الفنون العلمية (العقيدة، الفقه، الحديث،...)وسنحاول أيضا ترتيبها على مستويات الطلب (المبتدئ ، المتوسط ، المنتهي) سيتم تحديثه تبعا بعد إضافة أي شرح جديد .

من هـــــــــــنا
شاهد أكثر
شاهد أقل

The Reality of Daesh ISIS -Shaykh Muhammad al-Madkhalee

تقليص
X

• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• [English] The Reality of Daesh ISIS -Shaykh Muhammad al-Madkhalee

اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	isis.jpg 
مشاهدات:	1 
الحجم:	148.9 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	204057

on the Reality of Daesh - ISIS
    Shaykh Muhammad Ibn Haadee al-Madkhalee
    ------------------------------------

Questioner: May Allah show goodness towards you; There has been an abundant of criticism on what has been known as Daesh, and all praises belong to Allah. However, the problem is that the majority of people in this time do not know their origin and they do not know their sources, and who they separated from. Rather, you find some who attribute them, meaning those who bomb and blow up things, they attribute to them that they are merely youth, or that they have (peer) pressure (from others), or it is because of unemployment, or magic (has been placed on them), and they say other than that, so what do you advise regarding this, may Allah preserve you

Answer: Daesh, and what will make you know who are Daesh?! Daesh is an acronym. Some say (the acronym) is like the language of engraving, just as the ant engraves within a seed until it becomes hollow and empty. So this is the language of engraving. Daesh named themselves, and they formed for themselves this acronym, this abbreviated nickname, and it befits them. They call themselves al Dawlah al Islamiyyah Fi al Iraq wa Sham (i.e. Islamic State in Iraq and Sham). So they took the letter Daal د from the word al-Dawlah, and the letter Alif after the Daal, دا stands for Islamiyyah, and the letter Ain داع stands for Iraq , and the letter Sheen stands for Sham. So it was called as an acronym داعش Daesh, meaning al-Dawlah al-Islamiyyah Fi al-Iraq wa Sham; but they have absolutely nothing to do with Islam, and Islam is free from them.
    We have not seen anyone in this era equal to them in criminality, nor have we heard in history anyone like them except the Tartars, in what they are upon from their actions, savagery, wickedness, and their inflicting punishment upon the people of Islam. This group, the group Daesh is a miscarriage whom Allah decreed they live, as a test and trial from Allah for the Ummah of Islam. And this group emerged from the belly of al-Khawwan al-Muslimeen (i.e. the deceivers of the Muslims) (which are) the Ikhwanul-Muslimeen; they emerged from them. Their founding mother is this group, and they split away from al-Qaeda, so all of their origins is al-Qaeda; al-Qaeda anil-Khayr [1] (those who sit back and do no good), (but) strive towards evil; (the group) which was formed in Afghanistan following the war [2]. Then, their leadership was transferred, after Abdullah Azzam to Bin Laden, and after Bin Laden to Ayman al-Thawahiri.
    Ayman al-Thawahiri was from where? He was from Egypt, a member of the Jama’ah al-Islamiyyah and he was imprisoned after the killing of (Anwar) el-Sadat. Afterwards he was released, then joined what was occurring in Afghanistan at that time. However, he was from the Jama’ah which occurred from it that which occurred from bombings in those early days in Egypt, in the 1970’s and then in the 1980’s.
    So Ayman al-Thawahiri was given the pledge of allegiance (as leader) of al-Qa’eda after his predecessor, Usamah bin Laden. Then, when the war started in Sham, [3] that which took place occurred (from tribulation), and I do not want to branch off speaking about the different groups fighting there in Syria, because by Allah, who there is no deity besides Him, I Know each of them, group by group; and if I spoke to you all about each group there would not be enough time, but what concerns us now is this branch (Daesh). So then Jabhat al-Nusrah appeared after everyone initially flocked (to Syria) in order to unite, when they first gathered to fight against the Syrian government who are Nusayri [4] (in belief). So this (group) Jabhat al-Nusrah shaped, as they say, the Islamic wave, or the Islamic movement, but in reality they were part of the al-Qa’eda organization. Perhaps many of you have heard that they openly pledged allegiance to al-Qa’eda, to al-Thawahiri. Then differences arose between them, so the group Daesh split from them. When this split occurred, separation occurred. This group had their Imam they already had pledged allegiance to, so how would anyone follow them (Daesh) and they had no leader?
    So they elected for themselves a leader, this Majhool (unknown individual) (Abu Bakr) al Baghdadi. They appeared to unite around him, but in reality the issue is not al-Baghdadi, but there is something (more sinister) behind this, he is only a prop and a presence. But in reality, behind him are leaderships from the takfiri groups who came from Afghanistan. So when they scattered and split up throughout the earth after the incident of September (11th), a reason came for them by which they found an opportunity to unite again, so the affair of Iraq occurred and the tribulations that happened with it. And then the tribulations that happened in Sham followed by way of what they called “the Arab Spring”; but we didn’t see sunshine, we didn’t see except evil, and this is something I always say. So this group took shape (i.e. Daesh), and the deviant individuals of takfir from every place flocked to them. Also, they possess the ability to use media (i.e. videos, social media etc), which allows them to lure individuals more than anyone else like them, because of their ability to use the media, so they succeeded in this aspect.
    Likewise, they are a melting pot of people, from Arabs and non-Arabs, and what unites them is the takfiri ideology. So this group took shape, and before, they were weaker than (Jabhat) al-Nusrah. Then they gained strength by gaining assistance from those whom are not hidden from the one who is intelligent. Then, there is what occurred from collusion between them and between the Rafidah. Because they, the Rafidah, are those who aided them in the beginning, up until they were handed over the town of Mosul. I used to say this long ago, in the beginning of their affair, and what’s happening today affirms that. So the one who steps back to hand over to them Mosul for Tehran has established close ties, and what was once hidden became apparent. So they handed over to them this major army base which is in the town of Mosul, the second biggest city in Iraq, and they took it and everything that was in it, and by it they gained strength. They had with them a number of people from Iraq who knew how to use those weapons, and others who had training on how to use those weapons in Afghanistan; so by this they gained strength. After this, what occurred for them took place, from their gaining control over some sources of wealth, and this was by robbing banks, and taking control of some of the Iraqi oil fields; and those who needed oil bought from them for cheap prices on the black market.
    So they (Daesh) didn’t lose, and those who bought it didn’t lose, as they profited by purchasing crude oil for a very cheap price. So they (Daesh) benefited from these profits they made, without them having to toil or put in any hard work at all. So again they gain strength by this, and they grew in number and they grew in equipment and resources and reached the point that they reached. So now, when the Takfiris in the Arab and Islamic world saw that strength was in their favor, the favor of Daesh; this wicked group that Islam has not been afflicted in recent times with anyone more wicked than them. So when they saw this strength, from the people were those who were sick (in ideology), and their time came to let out what they held in their chest, so they joined them. And from the people were those who were of feeble intellect who perhaps used to be laughed at, so they lured this type through their media, and thus they traveled to them. And I say, commenting on some speech that came about out of envy; that which came in the question of the brother, that some people only joined them because of lack of employment; I say, ok and some people left to join them and their monthly salary was 15,000 (Saudi Riyals). Did he go because of unemployment? Huh? Why did he go? Because of a creed; their hearts are filled with hatred, rancor, and envy against the people of Islam, we ask Allah’s protection from that. How many people went to them who have high positions of employment? They didn’t go to them because of unemployment, but this is only weakness in religion, and them being overtaken by the devils. Even women went to them, either initially or either later on. Either they followed their male relatives, or went initially because they were upon deviation from their foundation, just like the women of the Khawarij from old.
    ‘Imran ibn Hittan married a woman from the Khawarij and when he was advised he said I’m going to guide her (to what’s correct), but she caused him to deviate. Up until the point she praised the one who killed Ali (radiyallaahu ‘anhu)(then the Shaykh mentions some poetry she said praising the one who killed Ali, and from what she said praising him that he):
    “Only did this to reach the pleasure of the Owner of the throne” and “Indeed I mention him some days and I deem him to be the most hopeful of creation for a good judgment before Allah.”
    Is the one who killed Ali the most hopeful of creation for a good judgement before Allah? I seek Allah’s refuge from that. The one who killed Uthman (radiyallaahu ‘anhu), when he cut off his head he began to shake it and roll it with the end of his sword and said “I have not seen the face of a Kafir better than this”! Uthman ibn ‘Afffan, chief of the believers, the one who the angels of the Lord of the creation had shyness of, the one whom the Messenger (H)married two of his daughters to and said “If I had a third I would have married you to her”, and he said “It doesn’t harm Uthman what he does after today”, and he said “Who will prepare the army of hardship [5] and for him will be Jannah”. And he said “Who will buy the Rumah well and for him will be Jannah [6].” So, the Prophet said about Uthman what he said from praise and laudation, and this criminal says “I have not seen the face of a Kafir better than this”! Those (Khawarij), whom Uthman or Ali (radiyallaahu ‘anhumaa) were not safe from, do you expect the Islamic lands of today to be safe from them?! So this is from another angle. A third angle, and this is unfortunate that we hear this; people say “Our children”, yes, it’s true they are our children, our children in lineage, but those who go to them are not sons of ours!
    (Here the Shaykh mentions some poetry in this regard)
    The Prophet (sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam) said (describing the Khawarij) “They have young teeth” what does he mean? They are young (in age), right or wrong? “Foolish in thought”, meaning their intellects are immature. Whoever is young in age, they are young in intellect, O gathering of youth. As for the old man, the world has come upon him because of his old age, and he has gained experience, and he has grown away from being rash, so how about if this is coupled with having knowledge (of Islam)? Beloved ones, there is something that I wish to say to you, and I have said it before, and it is a sad reality and I am directing my speech tonight to my sons from the youth. This is considering that they are still impressionable and their knowledge is limited, specifically those who do not have a background in Islamic knowledge.
    I say O my beloved ones, before if we used to see a person wearing the beard, and listen carefully, because this is not in any way to defame the Sunnah of the Messenger of Allah (sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam), however as a warning from those who fall into this; if we saw a person wearing the beard and shortening the thawb upon the Sunnah, we would be happy because of that, and we would be happy if we saw our children accompanying them. We would say, this one is upon good! But now, O my beloved ones, do not be deceived by outward appearance, until you know what that person is upon. Do not be deceived by the beard, yes it a Sunnah of the Messenger of Allah (sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam), however, these individuals (i.e. Daesh and the Takfiris) have used it for deception. Also, do not be deceived because of the shortening of the thawb. A person may say, O Muhammad Bin Hadi, are you defaming the Sunnah? I will be in a great state of loss if I did that; that is apostasy from the religion of Allah. However, nothing caused me to say this except to warn (from the people of innovation), and I have Salaf in this. And it suffices me in boasting is that it is from the Imam of the Imams, the Salafi, Imam Ahmad ibn Hanbal.
    This is when it was said to him regarding Harith al-Muhasibi, that he narrates Hadeeth, having humbleness, being tranquil; O my sons, and I specify the youth, pay attention to my words, may Allah preserve you all. They said to Imam Ahmad when he spoke against Harith al-Muhasibi, they said O Abu Abdillah (i.e. Imam Ahmad), he (al-Muhasibi) narrates Hadeeth, the Hadeeth of who? Answer me? The Hadeeth of the Prophet (sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam), with humbleness, tranquility, and he was a pious worshiper. So he said, may Allah have mercy upon him, “Do not let Harith deceive you, not the lowering of his head (out of humbleness) nor the long length of his beard, nor his narrating of Hadeeth”, and in another wording from Ahmad (he said) “Is everyone who narrates the Hadeeth of the Messenger of Allah (sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam) to be sat with?! No, and there is no apology (for what I say), that is an evil man. No one knows him except the one who has become fully acquainted with him.” Ahmad was fully acquainted with him. Listen to the reason my beloved ones. He said, “So and so and so and so sat with him”. He didn’t name those who sat with him, just like now you may know some people and do not want to mention them in order to cover their faults. He said “so and so sat with him and he caused them to adopt the opinion of Yaqub al-Mughazili and the opinion of Jahm (ibn Safwan), so they became destroyed because of him”. Do not be deceived by his long beard or the lowering of his head appearing to be a worshiper, nor his abundant crying and humility, nor him narrating the hadeeth of the Messenger of Allah (sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam), no. So O youth, do not suffice with the long length of one’s beard and the shortness of his thawb, until you know his speech and his ideology, and that he is upon the Sunnah. If you do not, they (may) cause you to adopt the opinion of Daesh. This is one matter; secondly I go back and I say, not everyone who lets his beard grow is a member of Daesh, no by Allah.
    However, O my beloved ones, advice necessitates that I mention this to you. So do not be deceived by outward appearance, until you test he who is speaking and until you know what his ideology is. This is because these are our children; these are our beloved children amongst us and between us, walking these lands; these are our children, so we have to diligently look after them. Now you see one of them, nineteen years of age and he blows himself up; nineteen years old and he blows up Masjids; eighteen, twenty years old, what is this? The cause, is this wicked Daesh ideology. By Allah (tell me), people who are praying, they are praying an obligation from the obligations Allah placed upon them; and who are those (praying)? They are soldiers who go out exerting themselves (to protect the land) while we relax. They keep us safe with the safety granted by Allah the Exalted and High; they are at our service. They are killed while they’re in prostration? By Allah, even the disbelievers of old never did this, except one group of them who breached a covenant, and it was the cause that the Prophet (sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam) went out for the conquest of Makkah. And the story is that during the expedition of al-Hudaybiyah, some individuals from (the tribe) of al-Khuza’ah entered a treaty with him, and (the tribe) of Banu Bakr entered a treaty with the Quraysh, so they breached the treaty of the Messenger of Allah (sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam) with Quraysh because they were helpers of Quraysh and they laid in ambush for al-Khuza’ah. So ‘Amr ibn Salim came and said (the Shaykh quotes lines of poetry said by ‘Amr indicating the breach of the pact by Banu Bakr and their treachery, and from that which he said):
    “And they killed us whilst in Rukoo’ and in Sujood.”
    So the Prophet (sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam) said,
    “Indeed you will be given help O ‘Amr ibn Salim.”
    So he (the Prophet) commanded with the preparation of the army of the conquest, and they proceeded until they conquered Makkah. This was the only event in history where people killed those praying. The Prophet (sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam) said, “I have been prevented from killing those praying”. These people, my dear brothers, kill people who pray, and they see this to be from the highest forms of Jihad in Allah’s cause. Is this considered Jihad? This is corruption! We seek Allah’s refuge from that. If the Fitrah is reversed, and the intellects are brainwashed, we seek Allah’s refuge from that. O my beloved ones, O my sons, O youth, do not be deceived by these individuals. You’ve seen these individuals, they swing the heads of the Muslims like the heads of sheep are swung. They burn people, is this, by Allah, from Islam? With all of this, the disbelieving lands said that ten years is needed to eradicate them (i.e. Daesh). Masha’Allah, you eradicated Afghanistan in six months, a whole land in its entirety. What does this show? It shows collusion between these individuals. So O brothers in Islam, this is the reality of Daesh in summary. So beware of the members of Daesh, the Dawahish (i.e. the infiltrators) that have crept in upon us. By Allah, if I knew that one of my children was upon this ideology I would fight him tooth and nail (to return him to the truth), and if I couldn’t, by Allah, the one who there is no deity in truth besides He, I would take him and surrender him to the authorities. I would surrender him to the authorities so they can treat him and he can be cured and become healthy (i.e. upon a sound ideology), while I still can see him, is more beloved to me than he travel to them.
    A person related to me a story about a cousin of his; his son left, and he didn’t realize until he was already with Daesh. When he got there he (the son) called. I know the individual but I don’t want to mention his name, (he is) in Madinah. He said to him “O my son come back, why’d you go”? The son replied “InshaAllah I’m coming back to you, you will know, I will show you the right of Allah”. He said “What is it that you saw in us”? He said “I will show you that you all are Kuffar”! He (the father) said “We are Kuffar and you were the one who used to push me in the wheel chair to the masjid [7]”. He (the son) said: “This is the Islam of the hypocrites (that you are upon), and I will be soon returning to you InshaAllah” (i.e. said as a threat). He (the father) hung up the phone and let him be. Look at this evil speech and look at what degree (of evil) this undutiful son has reached. So O my beloved ones, beware of these internet sites on these computers by which these people can enter upon you. Beware of this at all costs. By Allah, that one goes and sings and plays the lute [8] is more beloved to me than he goes to those individuals. This is because if he sings and plays the lute or drinks intoxicants, by Allah he will never attribute this to Islam. All of you (in front of me) if you asked one of them right now (i.e. who sings or drinks etc.) what would they reply? They’ll say “Ask Allah to guide me O shaykh”. Right or wrong? (The brothers respond) “Right”. Would they attribute this evil of theirs to the religion? (Some respond) “No”. It is not possible that they attribute intoxicants to the religion. It is not possible that they attribute intoxicants to the religion, except he who has become blind in his insight, but rather they will say “Supplicate to Allah that he guides us”. But these (members of Daesh) say “You are a Kafir and may Allah guide you”! Guide you to what? To rebellion and to their wicked methodology they are upon. The Prophet (sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam)said, O gathering of youth, regarding these individuals “They are young in age, foolish in thought, they utter the statements of the best of mankind (i.e. the Prophet), but they will exit the religion just as the arrow goes through the game”. They try to use proof the statements of the Prophet (sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam), but they are far away from it, and they exit the religion quickly, just as an arrow passes through a hunted animal, then they do not return to it, as the Prophet (sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam)said.
    And he said “Glad tiding to whoever they kill or whomever is killed by them; indeed whoever kills them has a reward, and indeed whoever is killed by them has a reward. If I was to reach them I would kill them just as the people of ‘Ad were killed.” Is there anything clearer than this speech O my beloved ones? These people deem permissible the blood of the Muslims. In the time of the companions when Ibn ‘Abbas (radiyallaahu ‘anhu) went to them to debate them, they sat there speaking about him, saying “And you O Ibn ‘Abbas..”, and he was wearing a new cloak. Ibn ‘Abbas said “I saw the Messenger of Allah (sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam),wearing a cloak better than this. Today, they (i.e. the Khawarij) have the same speech; they say the scholars are scholars who wear Bishts [9]. What do they really have against them? (The truth) is because they are not upon their methodology. So Ibn ‘Abbas said to them, and he refuted them triumphantly, he said “I came to you from the companions of the Messenger of Allah (sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam),and I do not see amongst you even one of them”, may Allah be pleased with all of them. Is this a sign of deviation or not? (Some present answer) “Yes”. If they were upon truth and guidance, there would have been at least one companion with them. And regarding them (Daesh) we say the same thing, if it was any good in them, there would have been at least one firmly grounded scholar amongst them, and they do not have even one scholar with them. So beware of them O group of beloved ones, and I seek your pardon if I spoke too long, so pardon me. And what necessitated this was only that it was from advice, which is a right you have over me.
    و صلى الله و سلم و بارك على نبينا محمد و على آله و صحبه و سلم
    Endnotes

[1]:al-Qa’ed can also mean one who sits, so the Shaykh uses this parable regarding them.

[2]: Meaning the war against the Soviets in the late 70’s and early 80’s.

[3]: Sham here means Syria.

[4]: A branch of the Ithna ‘Ashariyyah sect of the Shi’a.

[5]: Referring to the battle of Tabuk which occurred at a time of extreme hardship due to the severe heat, the distance of Tabuk from al-Madinah and other factors. Uthman came with 1000 camels, 60 horses, 1000 dinars, and 10,000 Dirhams and he placed it in front of the Prophet (sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam).

[6]: The Rumah well was purchased by Uthman and is still present in Madinah until this very day.

[7]: Meaning the son witnessed the father pray along with the Muslims, so how can he claim they are Kuffar!

[8]: A stringed musical instrument similar to a guitar.

[9]: A cloak worn over the thawb.

---------------
    Original Arabic source: Miraath.Net Arabic Video Channel (http://safeshare.tv/w/cKLDSxFSsn) Translation by: Abu Suhayl Anwar Wright
    Original translation found: http://sunnahpublishing.net/shaykh-m...of-daesh-isis/

يعمل...
X