إعـــــــلان

تقليص
1 من 3 < >

تحميل التطبيق الرسمي لموسوعة الآجري

2 من 3 < >

الإبلاغ عن مشكلة في المنتدى

تساعدنا البلاغات الواردة من الأعضاء على منتدى الآجري في تحديد المشكلات وإصلاحها في حالة توقف شيء ما عن العمل بشكل صحيح.
ونحن نقدّر الوقت الذي تستغرقه لتزويدنا بالمعلومات عبر مراسلتنا على بريد الموقع ajurryadmin@gmail.com
3 من 3 < >

فهرسة جميع الشروح المتوفرة على شبكة الإمام الآجري [مبوبة على حسب الفنون] أدخل يا طالب العلم وانهل من مكتبتك العلمية

بسم الله والصلاة والسلام على رسول الله -صلى الله عليه - وعلى آله ومن ولاه وبعد :

فرغبة منا في تيسير العلم واشاعته بين طلابه سعينا لتوفير جميع المتون وشروحها المهمة لتكوين طلبة العلم ، وقد قطعنا شوطا لابأس به في ذلك ولله الحمد والمنة وحده ، إلا أنه إلى الآن يعاني بعض الأعضاء والزوار من بعض الصعوبات في الوصول للشروح والمتون المرادة لتداخل الشروح أو لقلة الخبرة التقنية .

من أجل هذا وذاك جاء هذا الموضوع ليكون موضوعا مرجعا جامعا مرتبا بإذن الله لكل المواد العلمية الموضوعة حاليا في شبكتنا ومرتبا على حسب أبواب الفنون العلمية (العقيدة، الفقه، الحديث،...)وسنحاول أيضا ترتيبها على مستويات الطلب (المبتدئ ، المتوسط ، المنتهي) سيتم تحديثه تبعا بعد إضافة أي شرح جديد .

من هـــــــــــنا
شاهد أكثر
شاهد أقل

‘What bad worshippers you are! You sleep whilst your Guardian Protector does not sleep.’ Ibn Qudamah

تقليص
X

• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• [English] ‘What bad worshippers you are! You sleep whilst your Guardian Protector does not sleep.’ Ibn Qudamah

When the Salaf found a man upon an Island worshipping an idol and they gave him
    da’wah? Ibn Qudamah

BY ABU KHADEEJAH ABDUL-WAHID 30TH AUGUST 2017 PURIFICATION OF
    THE SOUL, SAYINGS OF THE SALAF, SOFTENING THE HEARTS

Ibn Qudamah al-Maqdisi mentioned from Abdul-Wahid ibn Zayd who said, “We were on a ship and we were overtaken by a strong wind towards an island. So we disembarked and found a man there worshipping an idol. We came to him, and said, ‘O person! What are you worshipping?’ So he pointed towards the idol. They said, ‘There is with us on the ship who does the same. But this is not Ilaah to be worshipped.’ So he said, ‘Who do you worship?’ We said, ‘We worship Allah.’ He said, ‘And who is Allah?’ We said, ‘The One whose Throne is above the heavens, and upon the earth is His dominion, and over the living and the dead is His decree.’ He said, ‘And how did you come to know Him?‘ We said, ‘The Mighty King and Exalted Creator sent to us an honorable Messenger, and he informed us.’ He asked, ‘And what did the Messenger do?‘ We replied, ‘He fulfilled the message and then Allah took him to Himself with death.’ He said, ‘So he did not leave you with a sign?’ We said, ‘Yes, of course.‘ He asked, ‘What did he leave you?‘ We answered, ‘He left us with a Book from the King. He said, ‘Show me this Book of the King because surely the Books of the kings are most excellent.‘ So we gave him the Mus'haf (Qur’an), so he said, ‘I do not know this [Mus'haf].‘ So we read to him a Surah of the Qur’an. So as we recited, he started crying, and as we read more, he cried more, until we completed the Surah. He said, ‘It is binding that the One who spoke these words is not to be disobeyed.’ Then he embraced Islam, and we taught him the laws of Islam and chapters from the Qur’an. And we took him along with us on the ship. As we traveled night fell upon us, and each person took to his bed. He said, ‘O people! This Ilaah that you have guided me to when night comes, does he sleep?’ We said, ‘No! O slave of Allah. He is Ever-Living, Self-sufficient that the creation relies upon, the Mighty, who does not sleep.’ So he said, ‘What bad worshippers you are! You sleep whilst your Guardian Protector does not sleep.’ So he started to worship and left us alone. When we reached our land, I said to my companion, ‘This person is new to Islam and a stranger in this land.‘ So we gathered some dirhams (money) and we gave it to him. He said, ‘What is this?‘ We said, ‘Spend it to fulfill your needs. 'He said, ‘There is no deity worthy of worship besides Allah! I was on islands in the ocean worshipping an idol besides Allah, and He did not abandon me. So will He abandon me whilst I now know Him.‘ Then he left to earn his own keep. And then after that, he was from the greatest of the pious ones until he died.”

At-Tawabeen of Ibn Qudamah, p. 179.
يعمل...
X