إعـــــــلان

تقليص
1 من 3 < >

تحميل التطبيق الرسمي لموسوعة الآجري

2 من 3 < >

الإبلاغ عن مشكلة في المنتدى

تساعدنا البلاغات الواردة من الأعضاء على منتدى الآجري في تحديد المشكلات وإصلاحها في حالة توقف شيء ما عن العمل بشكل صحيح.
ونحن نقدّر الوقت الذي تستغرقه لتزويدنا بالمعلومات عبر مراسلتنا على بريد الموقع ajurryadmin@gmail.com
3 من 3 < >

فهرسة جميع الشروح المتوفرة على شبكة الإمام الآجري [مبوبة على حسب الفنون] أدخل يا طالب العلم وانهل من مكتبتك العلمية

بسم الله والصلاة والسلام على رسول الله -صلى الله عليه - وعلى آله ومن ولاه وبعد :

فرغبة منا في تيسير العلم واشاعته بين طلابه سعينا لتوفير جميع المتون وشروحها المهمة لتكوين طلبة العلم ، وقد قطعنا شوطا لابأس به في ذلك ولله الحمد والمنة وحده ، إلا أنه إلى الآن يعاني بعض الأعضاء والزوار من بعض الصعوبات في الوصول للشروح والمتون المرادة لتداخل الشروح أو لقلة الخبرة التقنية .

من أجل هذا وذاك جاء هذا الموضوع ليكون موضوعا مرجعا جامعا مرتبا بإذن الله لكل المواد العلمية الموضوعة حاليا في شبكتنا ومرتبا على حسب أبواب الفنون العلمية (العقيدة، الفقه، الحديث،...)وسنحاول أيضا ترتيبها على مستويات الطلب (المبتدئ ، المتوسط ، المنتهي) سيتم تحديثه تبعا بعد إضافة أي شرح جديد .

من هـــــــــــنا
شاهد أكثر
شاهد أقل

Muslims Crocheters and Knitters everywhere, I would like to draw your attention

تقليص
X

• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• [English] Muslims Crocheters and Knitters everywhere, I would like to draw your attention

In the name of Allah, the most Beneficent, the most Merciful, and all praise is due to Allah, Lord of all
    the creation.
    And

The peace and blessings of Allah be upon our prophet Mohammed.

,Muslims Crocheters and Knitters everywhere
    I would like to draw your attention - in case you don't know it's closely been linked to religion - to something important; Which is.

First:we're being told over and over in the Quran & Sunnah
    "Obey Allah,subhanahu wa taala faithfully, and follow his commands by following his prophet,salaa Allah alihe wa salam"?.
    Allah, subhanahu wa taala Said in aal- Imraan /Verse No. (31
    ((If you love Allah, then follow me; Allah will love you and forgive you your sins, and Allah is Forgiving, Merciful))

We're told to follow the Messenger of Allah, sala Allah alih wa salam "not to imitate the Unbelievers, not to mimic or copy them

The Prophet (peace be upon him)(( said, you will follow the way of the nations that were before you, hand span by hand span and cubit by cubit, even if they entered a burrow of a lizard, you will be entering just like them [following up their footsteps.]
    We said, O messenger of Allah, the Jews and the Christians? [You mean the Jews and the Christians? ]
    He said,"who else?!)) [Sahih al-Bukhari Hadith, Narrated by Abu Said Al Khudri].

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: ((Whoever imitates a people is one of them.)) Narrated by Abu Dawod. alsaheha /al Albaani.
    So, if you yet imitate them, I'm afraid your creed will just melt away, and you sound like a robot!.

Let me get straight to the point, I was taught to knit and crochet, and I benefit from expert advice, but if we are filtering out the negatives, and letting only the positives through " accordant to sharia" that's acceptable.
    It makes me realize that I should have clarified this point better, and here we're, I'm focusing on what they call it:" granny square"
    The granny square pattern is the heart of crochet and the building blocks for all sorts of projects. With endless variations, from solid stitch squares to flowery squares, learning how to crochet granny squares will allow you to make Afghans, socks, bags scarves, and more!

Granny squares need not be square! There are all sorts of shapes (hexagons, rounds, triangles) and motifs (lace, paisley, flowers) that can be made and put together.
    The granny square is the foundation of must crochet patterns
    There are so many uses for granny squares. They use them to make sweaters, handbags, scarves, so many things, not just blankets, "granny square" a much more open pattern, "granny square" the base of all kind crochet stuff, and here is the risk, that" granny square widely used pattern".

A granny square is worked by crocheting a ring of chain stitches that form the center, and then crocheting a series of rounds that build outward from there.

My point, and the goal intended to be attained to call attention

Now, having set the stage with these explanatory remarks, I here present my exhaustive study of what I want to present.

Let's take a look at some of these
    images
    اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	step0071.jpg 
مشاهدات:	1 
الحجم:	159.4 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	202683
    It's easy to recognize, isn't it?

Granny-square-crochet-pattern
    This solid granny square has an obvious diagonal "cross" on the block which was formed by the chain stitches at the corners. Once you have the squares joining up into a larger project, the diagonal lines array into a bigger and multiple diagonal crosses.

الإسم:	Pastelgranny.gif 
الحجم:	116.1 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	202684

Celtic Cross; Chaldea Cross, and nowadays they call it "Irish Catholic Cross", and if confused you the circle in the middle [they said] it's represents Messiah's halo.

الإسم:	p101012irish.jpg 
الحجم:	165.8 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	202685
    "Those aren't flowers this is a"Celtic Cross

Al-Bukhaari narrated in his Saheeh from ((Aisha, Allah satisfied with her that the Prophet, peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him, would never leave anything in his house on which there were any crosses without" naqudk" them))

Naqudk; this word is mistranslated from Arabic to other language so you can gather all these words to get the Arabic word " naqudk"
    Naqudk the cross; destroy it, if the cross made of stone.
    Break it, if the cross made of wood, glass,...
    Peel it, if the cross made of paint,....
    Unravel it, if the cross made of yarn of wool, sewing thread or fabric, or any kind of fibers.
    Wipe it, if the cross made out by chalk,....
    Cut it, if the cross made by draw it on paper.
    Extirpate it, if the cross made by pruning the tree as a cross symbol image.

I'm calling Allah, subhanh, that my essay in somehow convinces you not to imitate the unbelievers, and don't allow them to dictate you, and obey Allah's commands in the Quran and Sunnah, behave in the way that, Allah, subhanh wa tala will be satisfied.

I'm advising you if you want to skip off making cross while you knitting or crocheting to avoid dividing the items to four sections try five, seven, I guess my point is that if you have a good finished product, who cares how you do it
    ?

Or try another pattern design for your project. And if you are an
    experienced you can
    manage your own design its easy, just "graphic paper, pencil, and your imagination", then you can make a crochet pattern
    "If Allah wills", and no need to imitate the unbelievers to deceive you, Allah will cast them away from your way,
    just be‏
    patience,and
    walk in obedience to Him, subhanah, you've been crocheting for a while now, and you'd like to get yourself off the printed page and into making up your own designs, want your act comes into effect. Pattern "Allah willing" walks you through the basic instructions to make your project design.

Follow the instruction and beware of having crosses on you or on your kids,
    Parents and relatives or other Muslims. You know it's a matter of religion.

Bint Omar
    التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة أم أمامة بنت عمر; الساعة 06-Jun-2015, 09:37 PM. سبب آخر: .
يعمل...
X